5 Types of Female Orgasm
Female Orgasm: A Journey
There are five types of female orgasm. That’s right FIVE. I have friends who know them all as intimately as the five fingers of their favourite hand and others who have never had a truly heart-thumping exploding climax. And that’s sad. Here are the five types: Clitoral; G-spot; Simultaneous; Multiple, Female Ejaculation, or Squirting.
First some anatomy. The clitoris is an almost invisible bell-shaped button inside the inner lips of the vagina that sleeps beneath a hood of soft silky flesh. The G-spot is about one inch, or two centimetres, inside the vagina at the top of the tunnel, a tangle of nerve endings easily missed. The penis is out there like the prow of a ship – bold, thrusting, obvious. The clitoris and G-spot are subtle, temperamental, easily offended. Serve them well and you begin the erotic journey to the female orgasm:
Female Orgasm Exposed
- Clitoral. Best achieved with the tip of the tongue or the pad of a solicitous finger, gently nurse this tiny sense vector and the orgasm will appear like a gentle breeze, a spasm, a lurch of the stomach, and very nice indeed.
- G-spot. Using a beckoning motion with one or two fingers, or a vaginal toy – they come in all shapes and sizes – stimulating the G-spot will take the lucky lady to the second level, an orgasm like an incoming tide of sensory pleasure and the dawning realization that there is more. Much more.
- Simultaneous. The simultaneous female orgasm takes you beyond the halfway stage. Like crossing the Rubicon, there is no way back. This more luxurious, more plentiful orgasm (a 3-star hotel with a view) requires a lover who can move rhythmically inside the vagina in such a way that the clitoris at the entrance is tenderly stroked while the G-spot is massaged until the vibrations connect like two terminals on a battery and the charge lights the whole body like a city at night. The simultaneous orgasm makes a girl’s toes curl, her back will arch and she will impress the neighbours with her cries for more.
- Multiple. Much like the simultaneous orgasm, the multiple female orgasm requires the same technique, the same patience, the same selflessness (read that word again, guys) – but with more stamina. A man on reaching orgasm is quick to turn soft and sigh with a feeling of a job well done. The man who can keep going, who holds back, who practises some tantric restraint, that is the man who can take the simultaneous orgasm from mountain peak to mountain peak in a flurry of multiple orgasms she will never forget.
- Female Ejaculation, or Squirting. This, the supreme of female pleasure, again requires some anatomy. The walls of the vagina are lined with a sponge like tissue called ‘skeene’ glands. During the stimulation of the G-spot, the sponges absorb a milky fluid akin to semen that seeps into the urethra. The more foreplay, the more care and patience, the more the sponges overflow into the urethra. When the contractions erupt, the pressure forces the ejaculation in a water-pistol squirt of warm jism just like the boys and, with practise, potentially even more impressive. Some people mistakenly believe this is urine. It’s not. Taste it and see.
It wasn’t that long ago when there were those, well, men, who believed ejaculation was the male preserve, that the clitoris was fiction, like the Abominable Snowman, that women were passive receptors designed solely for male pleasure. In Victorian times, women who discovered the orgasm by themselves, or with their girlfriends, were in danger, if they were caught, of being labelled hysterics and locked in the loony bin.
It’s not hard to understand why. A really good squirting sends shudders through the entire body and can leave you shaking with indescribable joy for absolutely ages. The female orgasm has always been a mystery and, as I advise friends as they sip soda water over lunch, it is our duty to probe its depths as often as we possibly can.
5***** “Chloe is an amazing writer and this is a delicious book.” Ashley Morales, Amazon.com
5***** “Love is indefinable, a mystery, a distant light in the shadow of death: Romeo and Juliet. Tristan and Isolde. Mickey and Mallory…” Wow. What an amazing writer I have found in Chloe Thurlow! Her ability to paint pictures through metaphor, simile, and imagery left me, at times, breathless and greedy to read more. R. B. O’Brien, Amazon.co.uk